Have you tried Add/remove programs in Control panel??
Is this the output what you got when tried??
Note: iTunes Store purchases or songs imported from CDs are saved in your My Music folder by default and are not deleted by removing iTunes.
1. Quit iTunes.
2. From the Start menu, choose Control Panel.
3. In Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs.
4. Select iTunes from the list of currently installed programs, then click Remove.
5. When asked if you would like to remove iTunes, select Yes.
6. After the uninstallation is complete, do not restart your computer if you are prompted to.
7. If other program entries were listed for iTunes in Add or Remove Programs, remove those as well.
8. In Add or Remove Programs, remove any iPod Updater applications that are listed in the same fashion as iTunes was removed.