jkeough41

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2007
I have the ga p35 ds3r motherboard with the onboard sound card. The digital output was working for over a month now and suddenly stopped working. I have tried to single out the source of the problem with no result. The reciever still outputs sound from other devices, and it pops up the dolby sign on it showing that it recognizes the computer's signal.
Also when right clicked the windows audio icon and going to the settings, then the realtek audio settings i can hear audio when doing the dolby digital and dts audio tests. But for some reason the tests on the sample rates (48 kHz, 96 kHz etc) don't work.
I've tried doing system restore to a time when it worked, reinstalling the realtek driver and installing the newest version supplied by realtek. I also checked in the BIOS to make sure the azalia codec is on "auto" there was no enable just disable and auto as choices.

Thanks in advance to your help.

Evilonigiri

Splendid
Jun 8, 2007
I have the same problem, except mine never worked in the beginning. I just bought a sound card. Ya reckon this issue is prevalent in all of the GA-P35C-DS3R MB?

grimskull

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2007
SEE MY POST ON THIS FORUM .... Gigabyte P35C-DS3R - problem with the onboard sound card.

Might help you out..... i hope!