Anyone have an HD version of Americal Idol's Tuesday night..

Let me know, thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about anyone version americal idol tuesday night

    "Son of man" <bcozier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Let me know, thanks.
    I guess I need to clarify...do you have it recorded on your computer that it
    won't be a problem to burn on DVDs or CDs? I will of course pay for your
    time and postage. Thanks.

    > "Son of man" <bcozier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > Let me know, thanks.
    > I guess I need to clarify...do you have it recorded on your computer that
    it
    > won't be a problem to burn on DVDs or CDs? I will of course pay for your
    > time and postage. Thanks.

    American Idol sometimes shows up on the newsgroup alt.binaries.hdtv in
    transport stream format about a week after the particular show airs.

    Would you really want it on CDs? I calculate it would take 10-12 CDs to
    hold a one-hour HD episode.

    "W²" <wsquaredDELETE-CAPS@gte.net> wrote in message
    > "Son of man" <bcozier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> "Son of man" <bcozier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> > Let me know, thanks.
    >> I guess I need to clarify...do you have it recorded on your computer that
    > it
    >> won't be a problem to burn on DVDs or CDs? I will of course pay for your
    >> time and postage. Thanks.
    >
    > American Idol sometimes shows up on the newsgroup alt.binaries.hdtv in
    > transport stream format about a week after the particular show airs.

    I keep a look out for it.

    > Would you really want it on CDs?

    If it's all you have, sure why not. They're cheap enough. You could use a
    program like Roxio to split the file among the CD's as a data backup.

    > I calculate it would take 10-12 CDs to
    > hold a one-hour HD episode.
    >
    > W²

    http://www.btefnet.net/

    There you go!

    > "W²" <wsquaredDELETE-CAPS@gte.net> wrote in message
    >> "Son of man" <bcozier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >>> "Son of man" <bcozier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >>> I guess I need to clarify...do you have it recorded on your computer
    >>> that
    >> it
    >>> won't be a problem to burn on DVDs or CDs? I will of course pay for your
    >>> time and postage. Thanks.
    >>
    >> American Idol sometimes shows up on the newsgroup alt.binaries.hdtv in
    >> transport stream format about a week after the particular show airs.
    >
    > I keep a look out for it.
    >

    >> Would you really want it on CDs?
    >
    > If it's all you have, sure why not. They're cheap enough. You could use a
    > program like Roxio to split the file among the CD's as a data backup.
    >
    >> I calculate it would take 10-12 CDs to
    >> hold a one-hour HD episode.
    >>
    >> W²

HDTV TV HD Home Theatre