Anyone have an HD version of Americal Idol's Tuesday night..

Last response: in Home Theatre
March 31, 2005 2:56:42 PM

Let me know, thanks.
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 5:57:25 PM

"Son of man" <bcozier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Let me know, thanks.
I guess I need to clarify...do you have it recorded on your computer that it
won't be a problem to burn on DVDs or CDs? I will of course pay for your
time and postage. Thanks.
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 2:36:04 AM

> "Son of man" <bcozier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Let me know, thanks.
> I guess I need to clarify...do you have it recorded on your computer that
it
> won't be a problem to burn on DVDs or CDs? I will of course pay for your
> time and postage. Thanks.

American Idol sometimes shows up on the newsgroup alt.binaries.hdtv in
transport stream format about a week after the particular show airs.

Would you really want it on CDs? I calculate it would take 10-12 CDs to
hold a one-hour HD episode.

April 1, 2005 2:36:05 AM

"W²" <wsquaredDELETE-CAPS@gte.net> wrote in message
news:o X_2e.31370$uw6.5761@trnddc06...
> "Son of man" <bcozier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> "Son of man" <bcozier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> > Let me know, thanks.
>> I guess I need to clarify...do you have it recorded on your computer that
> it
>> won't be a problem to burn on DVDs or CDs? I will of course pay for your
>> time and postage. Thanks.
>
> American Idol sometimes shows up on the newsgroup alt.binaries.hdtv in
> transport stream format about a week after the particular show airs.

I keep a look out for it.

> Would you really want it on CDs?

If it's all you have, sure why not. They're cheap enough. You could use a
program like Roxio to split the file among the CD's as a data backup.

> I calculate it would take 10-12 CDs to
> hold a one-hour HD episode.
>
> W²
April 2, 2005 6:00:54 AM