Add/Remove programs program will not open

July 6, 2005 2:03:16 AM

I just click on it and the hour glass goes a moment and stops

XP Home on a Dell Inspiron laptop

thx
July 6, 2005 2:38:02 AM

Click start, run and type appwiz.cpl and the click OK
--
Don Kendrick

"Soren" wrote:

> I just click on it and the hour glass goes a moment and stops
>
> XP Home on a Dell Inspiron laptop
>
> thx

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 1:13:45 AM

With great anticipation I tried this DK but to no avail. Add Remove Icon
still dead as a doornail.
Any other ideas? thanks.

!