Add/Remove programs program will not open

I just click on it and the hour glass goes a moment and stops

XP Home on a Dell Inspiron laptop

thx
2 answers Last reply
More about remove programs program open

    Click start, run and type appwiz.cpl and the click OK
    --
    Don Kendrick

    "Soren" wrote:

    > I just click on it and the hour glass goes a moment and stops
    >
    > XP Home on a Dell Inspiron laptop
    >
    > thx

    With great anticipation I tried this DK but to no avail. Add Remove Icon
    still dead as a doornail.
    Any other ideas? thanks.

    "Unrepper" <Unrepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Click start, run and type appwiz.cpl and the click OK
    > --
    > Don Kendrick
    >

    > "Soren" wrote:
    >
    >> I just click on it and the hour glass goes a moment and stops
    >>
    >> XP Home on a Dell Inspiron laptop
    >>
    >> thx

Dell Inspiron Microsoft Windows XP