Warning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require that you reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.
1. Delete the Rise of Nations registry subkeys from the registry. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then right-click the following registry subkey:
3. Click Delete, and then click Yes to confirm the deletion of the registry subkey.
4. Locate and then right-click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RiseOfNations 1.0
5. Click Delete, and then click Yes to confirm the deletion of the registry subkey.
6. On the File menu, click Exit to quit Registry Editor.
2. Delete the folder that contains the Rise of Nations program files. To do this, follow these steps:
1. In Microsoft Windows Explorer, locate the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations
2. Right-click the Rise of Nations folder, and then click Delete.
3. Click Yes to confirm the deletion of the Rise of Nations folder.
4. Quit Windows Explorer.
3. Restart the computer.
4. Reinstall Rise of Nations.