Sign in with
Your question

How to get Shuttle motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
September 7, 2007 1:08:18 PM

My SB61G2 does not recognize the drives any longer. I tried the CMOS reset, and also substituted a new ATX power supply, with no change. Bios is fine, believe cpu and ram are okay, so the motherboard is implicated. How do I go about getting a replacment board? I contacted Shuttle by their form, but got no reply. Hope someone sees this as this forum doesn't seem too lively!

More about : shuttle motherboard

September 7, 2007 1:40:48 PM

Try replacing hard drive cables.

To order a new mobo, try actually calling Shuttle. Beware though they will charge you as much as if not more than a new barebone.

Shuttle is supposed to start offering upgradeable mobos for the P and G-series soon, but it hasnt happened yet.
April 17, 2008 2:06:34 AM

I got a replacement Motherboard by simply calling Shuttle and asking for one
Related resources
October 10, 2008 5:17:23 PM

Actually I have a few for sale at non- shuttle prices they are on the UK ebay site I have s462 754 and 939 motherboards of various types just do a search my sellerid is ps7423 if you quote this email then there's 10% off and I post worldwide :)  . I must have about 80 working ones I should think but I do find that about 40% of the non working ones work with a new BIOS chip.... how sure are you that the BIOS is working?
December 16, 2008 10:24:41 PM

I need an FG33 motherboard, for an SG33G5. The CPU socket on the one I have is screwed up--that's what you get with an open box unit, I guess. How much would you charge for a replacement? -- Steve
March 11, 2010 7:58:41 AM

Hi

I need a new motherboard to my Shuttle SB86i, I think that the motherboars is called FB86

Please help me !

/Kent
!