chula8141

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2007
Hi I was wondering if someone can help me I've been having problems with the usb on my computer and everytime i want to use the mouse it will freeze constantly I had to reinstall my OS on my computer due to Spyware and I figure that by then the problem with USB will be fixed but it is still happening I did tried to conecct the mouse to another usb but still it keep freezing and I'm gettin this error "USB Device not Recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I did tried the mouse at my friends computers and it works fine I also tried changing the mouse to the keyboard usb but the samething happends Please Help the only thing that I have connected to my computer are the keyboard and mouse and sometimes I do connect my M1 with a USB cable Please I need your help desperately I can't do much on my computer because of my mouse constanly freezing sometimes it gets so bad that I have to restart the computer HELP

Dell Dimension 4600
Intel(r) Pentuim(r)4 CPU 3.20Ghz(2CPUs)
Windows Xp Home Edition SP2
512 RAM
160 HD
NVIDIA GeForce Fx 5200 128mb

Be sure you install the chipset drivers (usb driver included) from your motherboard or system CD. Get all the MS online updates for your OS. If the probem still occurs, you have faulty hardware as in a defective motherboard.

TRENDING THREADS