incredible new RE4 video

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

new TGS trailer of RE4. jaw dropping..... no... jaw shattering.

http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV

open windows media player > file > open url > paste^url into bar > grab some
popcorn :)
8 answers Last reply
More about incredible video
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In message <sp6dnVKx5uMOCsncRVn-rQ@comcast.com>
    "Xenon" <xenonxbox2@xboxnext.com> wrote:

    > http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV

    *DAMN*

    I'd sort of lost track of the RE4 development due to the imminent
    arrival of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I'm definitely tuned back
    in now.

    It just doesn't look like an RE game does it? The new gameplay elemnts
    are going to be very interesting to play around with in regards to
    previous titles.

    woohoo!

    Cheers,
    Rob

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <sp6dnVKx5uMOCsncRVn-rQ@comcast.com>,
    "Xenon" <xenonxbox2@xboxnext.com> wrote:

    > new TGS trailer of RE4. jaw dropping..... no... jaw shattering.
    >
    > http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV
    >
    > open windows media player > file > open url > paste^url into bar > grab some
    > popcorn :)

    *drool*

    <Counts days until Biohazard demo arrives from Play-Asia...>
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > *drool*
    >
    > <Counts days until Biohazard demo arrives from Play-Asia...>

    higher quality vids
    http://media.cube.ign.com/media/015/015821/vids_1.html
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Xenon" <xenonxbox2@xboxnext.com> wrote in message news:sp6dnVKx5uMOCsncRVn-rQ@comcast.com...
    > new TGS trailer of RE4. jaw dropping..... no... jaw shattering.
    >
    > http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV

    Yes, it *looks* good and it'd better *be* good. I'm so sick of RE.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 02:03:28 +0100, Rob White <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

    >In message <sp6dnVKx5uMOCsncRVn-rQ@comcast.com>
    > "Xenon" <xenonxbox2@xboxnext.com> wrote:
    >
    >> http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV
    >
    >*DAMN*
    >
    >I'd sort of lost track of the RE4 development due to the imminent
    >arrival of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I'm definitely tuned back
    >in now.
    >
    >It just doesn't look like an RE game does it? The new gameplay elemnts
    >are going to be very interesting to play around with in regards to
    >previous titles.

    Is this going to be available on all platforms, or will RE4 only be
    available for the GameCube?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > >> http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV
    > >
    > >*DAMN*
    > >
    > >I'd sort of lost track of the RE4 development due to the imminent
    > >arrival of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I'm definitely tuned back
    > >in now.
    > >
    > >It just doesn't look like an RE game does it? The new gameplay elemnts
    > >are going to be very interesting to play around with in regards to
    > >previous titles.
    >
    > Is this going to be available on all platforms, or will RE4 only be
    > available for the GameCube?

    Just GameCube. There may come a time when it will be released on PS2, but
    it might not happen for a long time, if it happens at all.

    It's looking pretty good; I'll probably rent it when it comes out. It would
    actually be the first RE game I've ever played, believe it or not :)
    --
    //mike tyndall
    C++ programmer and game designer (not professionally)

    Hey for one second you see a woman fire through a window.
    You don't see her face but she's got short black hair and a red dress.
    Sound familiar?
    ----

    Be a man.....

    Be a KLUGMAN!!!!
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    Yeah, I saw that the first time I saw the movie... Specifically paused WMP
    and went through slowly... Would have gone through frame-by-frame but it's
    WMV - and not AVI or whatever...

    I was thinking the same thing - but then thought Ada would be too obvious...
    All confused now.

    --
    =========
    Comp Whizz

    "Saville" <maboza-ritchie@fsmail.net> wrote in message
    > Hey for one second you see a woman fire through a window.
    > You don't see her face but she's got short black hair and a red dress.
    > Sound familiar?
    > ----
    >
    > Be a man.....
    >
    > Be a KLUGMAN!!!!