incredible new RE4 video

Last response: in Video Games
September 24, 2004 8:54:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

new TGS trailer of RE4. jaw dropping..... no... jaw shattering.

http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV

open windows media player > file > open url > paste^url into bar > grab some
popcorn :)

More about : incredible re4 video

Anonymous
September 25, 2004 6:03:28 AM

In message <sp6dnVKx5uMOCsncRVn-rQ@comcast.com>
"Xenon" <xenonxbox2@xboxnext.com> wrote:

> http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV

*DAMN*

I'd sort of lost track of the RE4 development due to the imminent
arrival of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I'm definitely tuned back
in now.

It just doesn't look like an RE game does it? The new gameplay elemnts
are going to be very interesting to play around with in regards to
previous titles.

woohoo!

Cheers,
Rob

September 25, 2004 7:11:04 AM

In article <sp6dnVKx5uMOCsncRVn-rQ@comcast.com>,
"Xenon" <xenonxbox2@xboxnext.com> wrote:

> new TGS trailer of RE4. jaw dropping..... no... jaw shattering.
>
> http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV
>
> open windows media player > file > open url > paste^url into bar > grab some
> popcorn :)

*drool*

<Counts days until Biohazard demo arrives from Play-Asia...>
September 25, 2004 7:11:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

> *drool*
>
> <Counts days until Biohazard demo arrives from Play-Asia...>

higher quality vids
http://media.cube.ign.com/media/015/015821/vids_1.html
Anonymous
September 25, 2004 4:40:29 PM

"Xenon" <xenonxbox2@xboxnext.com> wrote in message news:sp6dnVKx5uMOCsncRVn-rQ@comcast.com...
> new TGS trailer of RE4. jaw dropping..... no... jaw shattering.
>
> http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV

Yes, it *looks* good and it'd better *be* good. I'm so sick of RE.
Anonymous
September 25, 2004 11:58:58 PM

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 02:03:28 +0100, Rob White <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

>In message <sp6dnVKx5uMOCsncRVn-rQ@comcast.com>
> "Xenon" <xenonxbox2@xboxnext.com> wrote:
>
>> http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV
>
>*DAMN*
>
>I'd sort of lost track of the RE4 development due to the imminent
>arrival of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I'm definitely tuned back
>in now.
>
>It just doesn't look like an RE game does it? The new gameplay elemnts
>are going to be very interesting to play around with in regards to
>previous titles.

Is this going to be available on all platforms, or will RE4 only be
available for the GameCube?
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 12:25:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

> >> http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV
> >
> >*DAMN*
> >
> >I'd sort of lost track of the RE4 development due to the imminent
> >arrival of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I'm definitely tuned back
> >in now.
> >
> >It just doesn't look like an RE game does it? The new gameplay elemnts
> >are going to be very interesting to play around with in regards to
> >previous titles.
>
> Is this going to be available on all platforms, or will RE4 only be
> available for the GameCube?

Just GameCube. There may come a time when it will be released on PS2, but
it might not happen for a long time, if it happens at all.

It's looking pretty good; I'll probably rent it when it comes out. It would
actually be the first RE game I've ever played, believe it or not :)
--
//mike tyndall
C++ programmer and game designer (not professionally)

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Hey for one second you see a woman fire through a window.
You don't see her face but she's got short black hair and a red dress.
Sound familiar?
----

Be a man.....

Be a KLUGMAN!!!!
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 11:02:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Yeah, I saw that the first time I saw the movie... Specifically paused WMP
and went through slowly... Would have gone through frame-by-frame but it's
WMV - and not AVI or whatever...

I was thinking the same thing - but then thought Ada would be too obvious...
All confused now.

--
=========
Comp Whizz