Sign in with
Your question

Vista keeps crashing at start up

Last response: in Windows Vista
January 12, 2011 1:36:29 PM

Hello,
My Dell Studio 1737 with Vista continues to crash at start up and dump with blue screen even after a new hard drive. I received this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago, and from the start it always crashed if it was re-started or the power/ battery was cut. Support was no help, no virus, no mal-ware, etc. just crash and dump if turned off and restarted. I think the problem is either vista or perhaps this is an expensive LEMON. I've run all the scans, taken to professionals and the problem persists. Very disgusted with Dell and Vista!

More about : vista crashing start

January 12, 2011 2:13:46 PM

dellandvistaripoff said:
Hello,
My Dell Studio 1737 with Vista continues to crash at start up and dump with blue screen even after a new hard drive. I received this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago, and from the start it always crashed if it was re-started or the power/ battery was cut. Support was no help, no virus, no mal-ware, etc. just crash and dump if turned off and restarted. I think the problem is either vista or perhaps this is an expensive LEMON. I've run all the scans, taken to professionals and the problem persists. Very disgusted with Dell and Vista!

You can restore your crashed files from Restore Point .....
!