Outbreak for PAL countries

Rachel

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Please help. Is Outbreak online capable for New Zealand, or not? I own the
game but it has no network logo on it, and it never came up with any options
to get me online. Gamefreaks, issue 35 sept 2004 says: "Players can tackle
the game in a variety of ways [snipped], OR, with broadband access and a PS2
net adaptor, online with up to three other fans." [I have all this of
course].
And
"We havent tried the online functionality yet, but we understand that a lack
of voice communicationand some fiddly controls could make life difficult
[etc whole lot of other bs]."
This is bs to me. I bought the game to play online, and I cant. I dont
even know if I'm playing online or against the computer. I bought the game
at Electronics Boutique and they can't give me any info, they have no
product knowlege or they keep changing their story and telling me different
bs everytime I go in to ask them about it. In other words: THEY DON'T KNOW
but they won't admit to it.
Sorry if this is coming across as a rant and i'm not retarded, honest. I
just want a straight simple answer about the online capability and how to
access it.
...From one very disappointed fan..

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:08:55 +1200, "Rachel" <e_vale@xtra.co.nz>
wrote:

>Please help. Is Outbreak online capable for New Zealand, or not? I own the
>game but it has no network logo on it, and it never came up with any options
>to get me online. Gamefreaks, issue 35 sept 2004 says: "Players can tackle
>the game in a variety of ways [snipped], OR, with broadband access and a PS2
>net adaptor, online with up to three other fans." [I have all this of
>course].
>And
>"We havent tried the online functionality yet, but we understand that a lack
>of voice communicationand some fiddly controls could make life difficult
>[etc whole lot of other bs]."
>This is bs to me. I bought the game to play online, and I cant. I dont
>even know if I'm playing online or against the computer. I bought the game
>at Electronics Boutique and they can't give me any info, they have no
>product knowlege or they keep changing their story and telling me different
>bs everytime I go in to ask them about it. In other words: THEY DON'T KNOW
>but they won't admit to it.
>Sorry if this is coming across as a rant and i'm not retarded, honest. I
>just want a straight simple answer about the online capability and how to
>access it.
>..From one very disappointed fan..

Sorry, no online for PAL.