FnTm

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2007
Ill start off by saying Hi to all of the helpfull members of Toms hardware forum, and apologize for not knowing is this the right section ofr this topic or not.
But mainly I have a problem. My pc wont turn on.

I bought a real monster last weak, and had it delivered to my place yesterday.Heres the pc:

Q6600/8800GTS 640mb/2gb RAM/Gigabyte p35/2 0raided 40gb HDD's/240gb HDD/630w power suply and some other unimportant stuff.

So heres my problem. When I first turned the pc on, it was working fine, untill it got past the raid configuration setup in bios, and then it just shut down. I opened one side of my case, to look, if the fan was working, and it was. I then unplugged all of the HDD's and and cd drive, and tried it again. It showed that no drives were found, started displaying something, but turned off.
And the most interesting thing is, that it isnt allways hapening at the same time. It is allways at different times, when the pc shuts down.

SO I hope that there are some pc experts down here, that could help me with my problem. Thanks.

bobbknight

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2006
Just from what you have written:

1 check for proper installation of the heat sink fan, and power cables.

2 if no go, find the startup trouble shooting sticky and use it to guide you through your next steps.

3 come back if you have questions.

TRENDING THREADS