How to darken the font keys and darken the boarders

bebeperez49

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010
how do i darken the boarder lines around the words and the keys are coming out light and how do i darken the boarders and the fonts i can barely see the boarder to where i am typing and my keys are coming out light also what or if i can do anything about this

Mzfrogeee

Honorable
May 22, 2012

I have the same exact problem going on with my Facebook.. Have you found an answer yet>>? I am using FIREFOX ... Thanks.. Tammy PLease contact me @ Mzfrogeee@aol.com or Tammy Wright in Parkville MD on Facebook....

Mzfrogeee

Honorable
May 22, 2012

Ok.. Try this... How to Change the Font Size on a Facebook Photo Caption
How to Change the Font on the Main Page of Facebook

Print this article

Instructions

Left-click on "Applications" in the bottom left of the page. Scroll up and click "Browse More Applications."

Sponsored Links
Download Google Chrome

A free browser that lets you do more of what you like on the web
www.google.com/chrome

Type "Fonts" in the "Search Apps" field in the box in the top left corner of the page.

Scroll through the font applications Facebook has to offer.

Click on the font application icon. On the next page, hit the blue "Go to Application" button in the top left corner.

Hit the "Allow" button on the next page. In the next page, you can start to manipulate your font. Applications vary in how you use them so read the instructions on this page.

Read more: How to Change a Font on Facebook | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5919874_change-font-facebook.html#ixzz1vdiZz7tg