My system doen't work with Abit IB9 Motherboard

Faldo27

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2007
Hello

I have a motherboard IB9. It no work with my components.

The motherboard found with a Core Duo 3.0, 532mb kinston 533 and gigabyte 1950 pro.

But it doen't work with my components, core 2 duo 6600, pny 667 1gb and gigabyte 1950 pro. Press de start buton, I heard a Beep and I can't see nothing in my monitor

Every this components work in other motherboard -Asrock dual 775- but doen't work in my IB9

In the computer shop does't back the money becouse the motherboard is OK.

I need help, I was three moths try solve this problem :cry:

Sorry for my english, I'm spanish.

Thanks Bye

Faldo27

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2007
The cpu was PENTIUM D PROCESOR 935 2X3000 GHZ. With this cpu and the memory kingston systen found. That told me the tecnical suport where I bought the Abit IB9.

That motherboard is a Intel 965 chipset, it should work fine with what you have. So you not getting any video? Have you tried re-seating the video card? Is the power cable from the power supply plugged into the video card?

I dont have more video cards pci-e for test, but my vga is ok, it found in others system.

of course I conect the power suply in my vga.

When I press the start button, I head a beeb large and 2 beeb short. This mean that my vga dont found good. isn't it?. But my vga is ok and found with a pentium 935 processor.

Too, the system start good random. But y dont install windows because the system interrup it and the systen no found when I reset it.

My power suply is a 480W Tascen.

BUFF

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2003
I think that we may struggle here because your English is much better than my Spanish but may not be quite good enough for technical discussion.

Anyway, how about starting with a full system specification including brands & models?
I've never heard of Tascen, how about a link?