Closed

Resident Evil 1 on Windows2000/XP

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 25, 2004 12:59:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

I would really like to play Resident Evil 1 on my Windows 2000 or Windows
XP, but it is only for Windows 95. Maybe somebody can help me?

Thanks in advance!

Harry

More about : resident evil windows2000

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 5:45:14 AM

"Harry" <pellmell@gmx.de> wrote in message
> I would really like to play Resident Evil 1 on my Windows 2000 or Windows
> XP, but it is only for Windows 95. Maybe somebody can help me?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Harry
I can't speak form experience, but recale that others have had similar
problems with XP, and that you have to run the program in an emulation mode.
I assume that the mode is esplained in the XP help file (there are
apparently no docs). ^_^

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 1:37:12 PM

"Thomas Jardine" <tjardine@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Harry" <pellmell@gmx.de> wrote in message
>> I would really like to play Resident Evil 1 on my Windows 2000 or Windows
>> XP, but it is only for Windows 95. Maybe somebody can help me?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Harry
> I can't speak form experience, but recale that others have had similar
> problems with XP, and that you have to run the program in an emulation
> mode.
> I assume that the mode is esplained in the XP help file (there are
> apparently no docs). ^_^
>
> Inu-Yasha
> Feh!!

Install it, go to the "Resident Evil" link in the start menu and Right click
it, select properties. Click "compatibility" and then run it in
"compatibility mode".. Win 95 should do.

--
=========
Comp Whizz

pl how to innstall it on windows 2000xp
when i start installling it says:

UNABEL TO FIND FILE.REBOOT AND TRY AGAIN.

ive rebootet the pc the installlation changed the path it doesnt work

September 10, 2009 7:49:07 PM

i dunno bout that, i installed from an iso file. while doing the os emulation thru windows xp works, im not satisfied with how its running. often times its either too fast or too slow. id like to see a port made for it so theres more graphical options, controls and better speed management.
September 26, 2011 9:30:54 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!