HTML TO WAP PORTAL - Surf any web site from your WAP Brows..

March 9, 2005 9:58:58 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

http://wap.webdos.com

NOW YOU CAN READ ANY WEBSITE FROM YOUR CELL PHONE

Introducing WapScrape Services - Opening the full internet to your cell
phone browser

The internet is rich with dynamic information, but unfortunetly the
vast majority of web sites are not available for WAP (Wireless Access
Protocol) Browsers and cell phones..
To bridge the WAP gap we've developed an HTML to WAP portal that allows
you to pull the exact web site data you are looking for via your cell
phone.
Simply store our WapScrape site with the pre-set search range variables
you define on your phone's favorites sites list and gain instant mobile
access to previously unavailable WAP data.

To test drive WapScrape, run our demo version from your WAP browser.
This limited demo is set to only allow scraping of www.cnn.com:

As an example, below we are pulling dynamic text data from CNN's site :

http://wapdemo.webdos.com?site=http://www.cnn.com&s1=up...

The format is:
http://wapdemo.webdos.com?site=WEBSITE&s1=STRING1&s2=ST...
site= The web site you wish to search
s1 = begin search string
s2 = end search string

http://wap.webdos.com

html2wap
html2wml
html2cell
html on cell
surf html on cell
surf html on wap
read html on wap
scrape html to wap
htmlwap converter
convert html to wml
convert html to wap
HTML TO WAP PORTAL - Surf any web site from your WAP Browser Cell phone
browser

http://wap.webdos.com
March 10, 2005 7:16:40 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

HTML WEB SITE:

http://wapscrape.webdos.com

HTML SITE:
http://wapscrape.webdos.com