SzAppName : wpwin14.exe szAppVer : 14.0.0.603 szModName : hungapp

Hello,

I am trying to open Wprd Perfect X4(12)and when it starts loading the progam it freezes up and never opens WP. I recently purchased the Apple iPod Touch 3g and opened MS Outlook which syns to iPod Touch.

I tried uninstalling WP12 several times to no avail. I just can't get it to work.

I called Apple support about this and they say it is a MS / WP issue that they don't deal with. Can anyone help me. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!

Jerry
2 answers Last reply
More about szappname wpwin14 szappver szmodname hungapp
  1. Jerry_87 said:
    Hello,

I am trying to open Wprd Perfect X4(12)and when it starts loading the progam it freezes up and never opens WP. I recently purchased the Apple iPod Touch 3g and opened MS Outlook which syns to iPod Touch.

I tried uninstalling WP12 several times to no avail. I just can't get it to work.

I called Apple support about this and they say it is a MS / WP issue that they don't deal with. Can anyone help me. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!

Jerry

I forgot to mention in the prvious send the erro message that I get when I quit the
    WP installation. It is this
    Error signature:
    szAppName : wpwin14.exe szAppVer : 14.0.0.603 szModName : hungapp
    szModVer :
  2. Hallelujah - I solved the problem myself. Found the answer on Corel Tech support site - bad printer drivers.

Installed new printer driver and lo and behold all is working fine. 20+ hours of trying wasted. Thanks for help.
Ask a new question

Read More

iPod Touch Apple Windows XP