Resident Evil is EVIL, it's the game of SATAN ! ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,can.sun-stroke,alt.evil (More info?)

Resident Evil is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Resident Evil, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Resident Evil is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Resident Evil.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Resident Evil was programmed by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,can.sun-stroke,alt.evil (More info?)

Do you work for Konami?

"Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> Resident Evil is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Resident Evil, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Resident Evil is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Resident Evil.And heretics and witches shall
BURN !

> Resident Evil was programmed by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:32:56 +0000 (UTC), "devolution"
<cheekycrowNO-S*P*A*M@hotmail.com> said:

>Do you work for Konami?

Either that or he's an X-Box owner, or he works for the Daily Mail in which
case all games are evil even Kirby ones

--

Now then, Now then.....etc

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,can.sun-stroke,alt.evil (More info?)

Resident Evil is wery biutiful game

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil, can.sun-stroke, alt.evil (More info?)

Either he works for Konami, got upset that he died ten minutes into the
game, or is a really strict christian...

Resident Evil is an amazing game, and the main focus is about
destroying evil...Why on earth would "Satan" (reportedly the evilest
thing in existence) make a game about destroying evil?

Plus, if this person is a strict christian, then they should read the
bible more closely. It says that only God should judge people...and if
you yourself are claiming to be God, you are yourself a sinner...and
will burn in hell, and have your soul eaten,etc,etc...

"Thezombiemessiah" <phobia87@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Either he works for Konami, got upset that he died ten minutes into the
> game, or is a really strict christian...
>
> Resident Evil is an amazing game, and the main focus is about
> destroying evil...Why on earth would "Satan" (reportedly the evilest
> thing in existence) make a game about destroying evil?
>
> Plus, if this person is a strict christian, then they should read the
> bible more closely. It says that only God should judge people...and if
> you yourself are claiming to be God, you are yourself a sinner...and
> will burn in hell, and have your soul eaten,etc,etc...

Or maybe this is just a troll who has crossposted this to several groups and
also posted the same thing on other groups changing the words "Resident
Evil" with whatever the group deals with. Just a theory...

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Oh man I'm so offended, how can RE be classed as a game of pure evil??? A
game is a game but RE, no this is an EXCEPTIONAL game with a theme that
would give any of its players a thrill!! Please dont say that kinda s***
about RE...this game will live on and on....