Sign in with
Your question

D:drive

Last response: in Windows Vista
January 26, 2011 4:12:28 AM

Hello,
my d drive says its full but there is nothing on it will some one please help me

More about : drive

January 26, 2011 4:16:10 AM

my d drive says its full but did a full recovry on my computer and still say its full but shows nothing on it was wrong with it
January 26, 2011 9:32:01 AM

Quote:
my d drive says its full but did a full recovry on my computer and still say its full but shows nothing on it was wrong with it

You can Scan your Hole system from any anti-Virus may it problem come from any virus or spy ware............

Related resources
a b \ Driver
January 26, 2011 4:54:53 PM

When/why did you do a recovery on the computer? When you open My Computer, what drives do you see? Don't just list the drive letters, what types of drives are they? Is D a second partition on your hard-drive? What size is drive D if you check it's properties? When you double-click on, you don't see anything in it? What if you turn on Show Hidden and Show System files, anything show up there?
a b \ Driver
January 26, 2011 8:59:41 PM

if the drive has nothing on it, why not just reformat the drive?
http://bit.ly/ibu4G8
a b \ Driver
January 26, 2011 9:48:41 PM

IS this a prebuilt system ?? Most prebuilt systems will have a recovery partition installed by the manufacturer that has a copy of the HDD in its original shipped condition for use as a restore partition in case your HDD gets messed up for some reason you can then use that hidden partition to restore the system to its factory shipped state -- It is normally a hidden partition so that it is not accessible unless you set the system into restore mode so will show as empty in explorer since the actual files are flagged as hidden.
a b \ Driver
January 28, 2011 7:19:34 PM

This next topics has been merged by Mousemonkey
  • D Drive
    !