City of Villians Website redesigned for E3

Last response: in Video Games
May 16, 2005 11:11:29 PM

Check out the new website for City of Villians. Lots of new info, and a
couple of screenshots including what looks like the base-building screen.

http://www.cityofvillains.com/

--
Marcel
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

So what now, only villains can use Bow & Arrows? What about Trick
Arrows? When I first saw those Tsoo with Bow & Arrows, I really really
wondered why they did not make a Blaster Power Pool with that...

Anybody thinks/knows if they will include this on CoH or if will only
be for CoV?
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 1:07:25 PM

"Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in message
| Check out the new website for City of Villians. Lots of new info, and a
| couple of screenshots including what looks like the base-building screen.
|
| http://www.cityofvillains.com/
|
| --
| Marcel
| http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

Looking at the screenshots I see...

(Review in order of screenshots)
Archery powers + new road texture design.
Role-play as Council members versus Warwolves (noting better temp flames on
Warwolf as a new animation for the flame-thrower attack).
Sweet skull chest + shoulder stuff
Scenery
New zone scenery
More new scenery
Either a new split cape or a draped belt
Same old costume options + a new chest overlay bitmap
Ah, new Lower Body options befitting a "Demon / Devil / Satyr" look with
goat hooves + legs (also opens up more options for the "Furry" crowd for a
"Horse" look). New shoulder spikes too.
New leg buckle straps + new wrist buckle straps + possibly a new chest look
for the "Armored" set.
EVIL SINISTER LAIR BUILDING TOOLS! Woot!

No hints on the newer power sets aside from Archery, the Skull look is
rather sweet, new hoofin'-it legs (3D-briefs, hot-pants, knee-shorts,
past-knee shorts for the male character models anyone?!?), and Secret Base
modeling. All good improvements.
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 6:02:50 PM

Ferd wrote:
> So what now, only villains can use Bow & Arrows? What about Trick
> Arrows? When I first saw those Tsoo with Bow & Arrows, I really really
> wondered why they did not make a Blaster Power Pool with that...
>
> Anybody thinks/knows if they will include this on CoH or if will only
> be for CoV?

Bows are coming in a CoH update soon.
I'm hoping I5, now skills are further delayed.

Manticore (from the Freedom Phalanx) is a Trick Arrow/Archery Defender.

--
John Parkinson
!