Is windows expert us legit or a scam ?

G

"Hello,
there is website windowsexpert .us is this legit or a scam ?"

Hey,
I would like to know this too, I'm thinking about downloading something from there but it looks like it could be unsafe, all the slang and spelling mistakes makes me think it might be a scam.

G

I went and downloaded one of the programs on one of my test computers. The program that I downloaded seemed too well made to be a scam. The design of the program had the sort of design of Microsoft Office 2007, and was very clean. AVG didn't pick up on anything upon install. Unfortunately, the advertised "free" program does very little before it asks you to buy a full version of this "free" program.

G

I went and downloaded the program from "windowsexpert.us" and all seemed good it worked well, AVG didnt pick anything up, it scanned my computer and came up with multipul things that it could fix for me, so i clicked repair and then it basically said it'll only did it for a fee!!!! i tryied a second time later in the day to show someone and this time it wanted more money than before and i seemed to have doubled in errors since my last scan a couple of hours before hand.

so i say its not a scam but a crock!!