Resident evil 4 for PC

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

"Symptom" <symptomofthecs@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in message
> ?????
> I'm waiting for....

Keep waiting...

--
=========
Comp Whizz

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Resident evil4 for Pc is in or out, it must be do for PC?

> Resident evil4 for Pc is in or out, it must be do for PC?

And Doe-Ray-Me, for the NBB, cos the flip-side's joggin' round the comb.

..... Sorry, I just love stuff that doesn't make sense - although I'm sure
this is a non-English speaker.
Adam has the low-down on the current system....

RESPECT!

--
=========
Comp Whizz

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

"Symptom" <symptomofthecs@hotmail.comNOSPAM> wrote in message
> Resident evil4 for Pc is in or out, it must be do for PC?

Gamecube or PS2 only at this point.

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:54:52 GMT, "Symptom"
<symptomofthecs@hotmail.comNOSPAM> said:

>?????
>I'm waiting for....

You'll be waiting for a lonnnnngggggg time, How many GC exclusives
including REmake and RE0 have you seen ported to the PC, coz I can't think
of anyway, besides the GC is dirt cheap just now and perhaps cheaper
before RE4 comes out.

--

Now then, Now then.....etc