Solved

Can not print hotmail or show print preview

Help I have ben unable to print in hotmail or msn mail. All I receive is header and footer in priview and email aaddress on printed sheet
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about print hotmail show print preview
  1. Best answer
    Hi Newcomer and Welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

Just click on the printer icon at the top of your InBox to print the message only.
    If that doesn't help, check the page setup from the File menu in your browser, before you print. Or you may have to adjust your print preferences, as well...if they've been changed.
    Did you recently update your browser to IE8? That may have caused some changes...
  2. saran008 said:
    Hi Newcomer and Welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

Just click on the printer icon at the top of your InBox to print the message only.
    If that doesn't help, check the page setup from the File menu in your browser, before you print. Or you may have to adjust your print preferences, as well...if they've been changed.
    Did you recently update your browser to IE8? That may have caused some changes...

Updated to IE8 and I have tried the other suggestions to no avail. I have even reinstalled MSN and MSN Messenger
  3. To be able to properly print your e-mail, use the print feature in Windows Live Hotmail’s page. Here’s what you can do:

Select the message you want to print > click on the printer icon located between the “Move to” dropdown and the blue arrows.
  4. Have tried printing using Firefox not IE??
  5. I use MSN mail the most and it seems to be the most troublesome. It will not even show print preview.
    On othe browsers the print preview shows a blank page with a header and footer.
    When I print email all I get is the address and not he body of the email
  6. I finally had uninstall IE8 and now I can get Hotmail to print but not MSN mail
  7. I don't use MSN mail, but you can usually double click on your email message to open just that message. Then the focus is on your message and not the other frames in the browser. Then you should be able to print from inside the message.
  8. Best answer selected by waltoneill.
  9. It worked perfectly well for me.

Thank you very much.

mandar
Ask a new question

Read More

MSN Hotmail Email Windows XP