Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Chrome Extensions

Last response: in Applications
May 27, 2012 1:02:29 AM

Hello, I am currently running Google Chrome, and am looking around for awesome extensions to improve my browsing experience. I have found a few good ones, such as Ghostery, which blocks cookies from forcing their way into your personal data.
I would love to hear about all of your different Chrome Extensions that you guys love, I am not looking for anything specific :) 
Here's a link to Ghostery:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mlomiejdfkoli...

Thanks guys you rock,
J.T.

More about : chrome extensions

Best solution

May 28, 2012 1:36:33 AM

JTD777 please be advised the more extensions you install the slower the browser becomes. also it could decrease the stability of the application. that being said I use:

Ad Block Plus
High Contrast so I can easily make webpages easy to read at night with no light.

JTD777 said:
Hello, I am currently running Google Chrome, and am looking around for awesome extensions to improve my browsing experience. I have found a few good ones, such as Ghostery, which blocks cookies from forcing their way into your personal data.
I would love to hear about all of your different Chrome Extensions that you guys love, I am not looking for anything specific :) 
Here's a link to Ghostery:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mlomiejdfkoli...

Thanks guys you rock,
J.T.
May 28, 2012 1:41:26 AM

Thanks I am aware of this, I do not use many extensions. The ones I use are the ones that are the most effective and do what I love in a browser :) 
m
l
Related resources
May 28, 2012 1:41:32 AM

Best answer selected by JTD777.
m
l
June 3, 2012 11:31:26 AM

The information is very interesting. It is new knowledge for me.
m
l
August 9, 2012 3:19:54 AM

sugadee said:
The information is very interesting. It is new knowledge for me.

Well I'm glad my thread helped you to learn something new! :) 
m
l
!