Leadtek 7600 GT AGP Vista drivers

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Drivers
  • Windows Vista
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 20, 2007 12:02:04 PM

So I've got a Leaktek 7600 GT AGP video card running in my machine which I recently upgraded to Vista. I'm having problems with the drivers for it though as if I use the standard vista non-updated drivers it works ok but as soon as I use new Nvidia drivers, Leaktek drivers or update the vista drivers for it I start to get errors. Things like when the little vista popup box appears when you need admin rights to do something, the screen goes all liney and it's difficult to even see the box. Once you've click on 'yes' or 'no' in the box though it goes back to the desktop and the graphics errors are gone. It's really weird. Can anyone help me out? I'll try to get a screen shot of it at some point to show you all. Has anyone had anything like this happen before?

More about : leadtek 7600 agp vista drivers

a c 130 U Graphics card
September 20, 2007 9:18:11 PM

Sounds like the user account control in Vista is being a pain in the but as usual you can turn that off dont know where it is in the control panel but its ok to turn it off then the annoying little boxes should be a thing of the past :) 
Mactronix
!