jbourassa

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2007
Hello!

This is my first post but I have been reading the forums for a while :D

I'm not completely sure where to post this, I am terribly sorry if I am posting in the wrong section, if so, please move it.

I have a Asus P5K (vanilla) w/ droop mod, e6750 Overclocked to 3320mhz (after which it seems I need to raise the vcore way too much for stock cooling) along with an ATI hd2900pro flashed to XT (so basically it is an XT card w/ stock speed), 2GB OCZ ddr2800 Platnium XTC. If ever it matters, I am running all this on a 24" display, so 1920x1200 res.

So I am scoring 9131 - and it says I am 79 out of 81 for "similar systems". Therefore, something must be wrong, no?

Here's the report : http://service.futuremark.com/orb/resultanalyzer.jsp?projectType=14&XLID=0&UID=12258816

I am thinking there is something wrong with this, am I right? If so, what should I do to fix it? Is it possibly my overclock that isnt working well?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated. If you need further testing from me, fire away!
Thanks =)

jbourassa

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2007
Do you mean the resolution of my desktop or the 3dmark's resolution?

I believe that was under regular 3dmark's res - since I did the first bench with the trial version.

I dont know what I did that fixed my problem - but I fixed it. I tried to install a new BIOS on my P5K, then I indeed rebooted. I ran 3dMark again, and i hit 11k something., which brings me on par with other systems :).

I don't know if it is the BIOS update or the reboot... /shrug. but im satisfied now :)