Sound & Music

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

I'm looking for some software that will allow me to rip into mp3 or wav of music and conversation from an original
Resident Evil disc for the PS1.
--
My NWN Work So Far: http://tinyurl.com/6xy2f
"Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."

everlast wrote:
> I'm looking for some software that will allow me to rip into mp3 or wav
> of music and conversation from an original Resident Evil disc for the PS1.

Been searching since my post, and found something called PSMPlay, but it doesn't seem to work.

Anyone know anything about this program? Does it work on WinXP?

It starts, but when I try to do anything it tells me I must assign my CD-ROM drives. I go to the option for doing that,
but nothing seems to happen when I "assign" them.
--

"everlast" <everlast@jmjservices.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for some software that will allow me to rip into mp3 or wav of
music and conversation from an original
> Resident Evil disc for the PS1.
> --
> My NWN Work So Far: http://tinyurl.com/6xy2f
> "Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."
> - Tip from Doom3 Manual

why not buy/download the album which has both!!

Duke Merc Atreides wrote:
> why not buy/download the album which has both!!

Was not aware there was such a thing.

Do you have an exact name or link?
--
My NWN Work So Far: http://tinyurl.com/6xy2f
"Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."
- Tip from Doom3 Manual

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

get e-mule,

In message <qb0Dd.57720$mA3.26259@fe2.columbus.rr.com>
everlast <everlast@jmjservices.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for some software that will allow me to rip into mp3 or wav of music and conversation from an original
> Resident Evil disc for the PS1.

I'm not sure if it'll work, but there's a great program I used for
ripping GTAIII and GTA:Vice City.

It should work; The PS2 versions of the GTA games used CD audio files
(.PSS if I remember correctly) as opposed to mp3 that the PC used.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ripperoo/audio_ripping/

This site had a few other apps that could work. I actually prefer the
music from the original RE1, especially the
mansion-revisited-with-hunters that has the extra strings :eek:)

Cheers,
Rob

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

"everlast" <everlast@jmjservices.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for some software that will allow me to rip into mp3 or wav of
> music and conversation from an original Resident Evil disc for the PS1.
> --
> My NWN Work So Far: http://tinyurl.com/6xy2f
> "Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."
> - Tip from Doom3 Manual

I have most of it on my hard drive hehe as I type this the music from the
part where Tyrant busts out and you gotta take him out started playing. I
think I got it off the PC version, maybe even the demo. But yeah there is a
heap of Playstation software you can use, although it's years since I've
tried any.