Sign in with
Your question

System BIOS shadowed, Video BIOS shadowed

Last response: in Windows XP
February 26, 2010 4:33:43 AM

i have a problem with my Acer Aspire 4732z. When i on my laptop it stuck at black screen which contains

(Phoenix SecureCore(tm) NB
Copyright 1985-2007 Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
All Right Resevered

v1.01
CPU = 1Processors Detected, Cores per Processor = 2
Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4300@2.10GHz
958M System RAM Passed
1024 KB L2 Cache
System BIOS shadowed
Video BIOS shadowed

Press <F2> to enter SETUP)

i must press anykey twice to load the window(i'm using window xp pro)

i think it cause by System BIOS shadowed, i want to disable it..but there is no option.
February 26, 2010 5:23:46 PM

No it's not, the Video and BIOS Shaddow just copies the Video and BIOS ROMS into RAM to make them faster to access; it's probably the current setup which is wrong, if you press F2 (as prompted) you should find an option to default the setup, failing that it's RTFM (Read The Friendly Manual) time.
m
l
March 5, 2010 8:43:02 AM

MrLinux said:
No it's not, the Video and BIOS Shaddow just copies the Video and BIOS ROMS into RAM to make them faster to access; it's probably the current setup which is wrong, if you press F2 (as prompted) you should find an option to default the setup, failing that it's RTFM (Read The Friendly Manual) time.

Thanks for reply..

I'd tried to use default bios setting..but still can't..and..i'm also already update the bios and finally install window 7 but the problem still there..what should i do.. :( 
m
l
Related resources
October 27, 2012 7:07:28 AM

MrLinux said:

i also have the same problem in my aspire4741g after pressing f2 laptops hangs Entering setup , What shall i do now i even cant load bios..
m
l
October 27, 2012 4:41:13 PM

Mine is ASUS,and windows XP,good
m
l
!