Wow, Bongo was right (RE4 releated)

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Back in 2003, Bongo theorized that the old build of RE4 would have
people fighting what should have been inanimate objects.

Capcom's "Making of DVD" that you get in Japan with Biohazard 4 has 5
minutes of footage from a build of this earlier version of the game,
where Leon has to do battle with little dolls with knives, a moose's
head, statues holding blades, and the hook zombie - all in the manner
that Bongo guessed.

Wow.
3 answers Last reply
More about bongo releated
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:08:20 +1300, Rob McGregor
    <rombie@residentevilfan.com> wrote:

    >Back in 2003, Bongo theorized that the old build of RE4 would have
    >people fighting what should have been inanimate objects.
    >
    >Capcom's "Making of DVD" that you get in Japan with Biohazard 4 has 5
    >minutes of footage from a build of this earlier version of the game,
    >where Leon has to do battle with little dolls with knives, a moose's
    >head, statues holding blades, and the hook zombie - all in the manner
    >that Bongo guessed.
    >
    >Wow.

    It wasn't a guess. They showed bits and pieces of it, just never this
    much. They showed the dolls for sure.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    any torrents or downloads available for this?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    Clydefrog wrote:

    > On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:08:20 +1300, Rob McGregor
    > <rombie@residentevilfan.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Back in 2003, Bongo theorized that the old build of RE4 would have
    > >people fighting what should have been inanimate objects.
    > >
    > >Capcom's "Making of DVD" that you get in Japan with Biohazard 4 has 5
    > >minutes of footage from a build of this earlier version of the game,
    > >where Leon has to do battle with little dolls with knives, a moose's
    > >head, statues holding blades, and the hook zombie - all in the manner
    > >that Bongo guessed.
    > >
    > >Wow.
    >
    > It wasn't a guess. They showed bits and pieces of it, just never this
    > much. They showed the dolls for sure.

    No, I went back and watched the video. They dont' show anything but snap
    shots of the enemies, but nothing attacking and moving (save for the
    mooses head on the floor).

World Of Warcraft Games Build Video Games