Call forwarding with virtual numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

yana13

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
This is a very useful opportunity for business and individual users who travel a lot to be reachable all the time at very low calling rates.
The idea behind is that any person could be anywhere in the world and his customers,
friends or family members could call him locally without knowing where he is.

Easy 3 steps to register, affordable prices and high calling quality.
Check it out at www.SendMyCall.com
This user-friendly website will help you to get an international virtual number
ringing on any destination worldwide:
*Any regular and mobile phone worldwide
*Any VoIP destination including SIP, IAX and H.323 protocols
*Any Instant Messaging client including Skype, MSN and GTalk

Nikkiesha32

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
Interesting. This might be of help as well, for an additional option to choose from, I found this great site for VOIP reliable features and cheap rates http://www.nomado.eu/best-rate-cheap-international-call/.

G

Bought a number in UK from sendmycall, it was fast and worked from the first call.

Thanks,
Greg

mike1561

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Alternately you could try virtual numbers from www.virtualglobalphone.com ..i've been using this service for more than a year now for my business..my business is in Australia and i've bought a Australian virtual number while i'm located in Singapore...Presently all calls to my australian number get forwarded to my cell phone in singapore...Its got very affordable rates and amazing voice clarity..And the calls can also get forwarded to ur Skype/Fring/SIP account..The company offers virtual numbers for lots of other countries also..

zxxxt

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
I got this kind of service from Onesuite and yes it is useful when you travel and you don't have to change phone numbers.

I actually have a Toll Free number from Onesuite which close friends and relatives can call and it automatically forwarded to the number of my choice. I can change the number as often as I want so that gives me freedom where to forward my calls in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.