Closed

How to remove driver whiz

driver whiz remover from XP
12 answers Last reply
More about remove driver whiz
  1. yolie said:
    driver whiz remover from XP

but will driver sweeper only add it creating yet one more driver seeper on my computer? reg cure was recommeded. i can't remove it either. more more stuff on computer taking up space.
  2. First clean it with Driver Sweeper
    OR
    Driver Cleaner PRo 1.5
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/desktop_software/other_tools/driver_cleaner_pro.cfm

or

Revo uninstaller as AFORD said.

After that Download & Install CCleaner.
    Use the registry cleaner in that.
    It will solve your problems.
    http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download .
  3. My advice is to use revo uninstaller to remove driver whiz, and whatever else you want to remove.

Then you can use control panel-->add/remove programs to remove revo uninstaller.
  4. Yes, the msot easy way
    Go to start menu, click control panel> add/remove program/ remove any program you don't want
  5. select driver whiz from programs and features, You'll notice that it does not have the uninstall option, only a change. On the same "page" move it on to the bottom, it will say a little more then. Click and uninstall
  6. To those who posted RevoUninstaller as the "fix" - THANK YOU!

ABSOLUTELY use THIS uninstall program. It has a trial period, but it is "only" $39.95 to buy it. You'll need it again eventually! There is a lot of crap out there on the Internet! All I needed was a laptop camera driver for my Asus computer, and who would have figured that it is a scam SPAM program with no uninstall! But, Revo Uninstall did it! Not only that, but it even found the Registry Keys that were written and highlighted them in "BOLD" for me so I could safely select them and delete them through revo's removal/delete program section. It even creates a "restore point" in case something goes wrong. Well, nothing went wrong! I am using Windows XP, by the way.

RevoUninstaller is VERY easy to use. No learning curve. Straight forward and nearly automatic.

Man... look... I know you don't know me, but this program saved me. I don't have $39.95 just this minute, but I will be buying it! For now, I used the trial period version of it.

RevoUninstaller is the program to use, folks!
    http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_buy_purchase_order_main.html
  7. Dillomike said:
    select driver whiz from programs and features, You'll notice that it does not have the uninstall option, only a change. On the same "page" move it on to the bottom, it will say a little more then. Click and uninstall

I don't have "programs and features" on my computer. I'm using Windows XP and have "Add/Remove Programs" - and when in that area I can't drag anything anywhere. So, I am not sure what you are describing, but that is just me. Maybe other people have the "programs and features" thing you speak of. I sure don't.

I ended up going with RevoUninstall and it worked Great!
  8. aford10 said:
    My advice is to use revo uninstaller to remove driver whiz, and whatever else you want to remove.

Then you can use control panel-->add/remove programs to remove revo uninstaller.

I install revo uninstaller freeware and it didn't even list driver whiz to uninstall it.
  9. Dillomike said:
    select driver whiz from programs and features, You'll notice that it does not have the uninstall option, only a change. On the same "page" move it on to the bottom, it will say a little more then. Click and uninstall

that worked
  10. This topic has been closed by Aford10
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP