Free download intel vga driver for windows 7

hi, i cant install VGA from my divers CD, so i want to download but i dont know how, help me in doing this.
13 answers Last reply
More about free download intel driver windows
  1. might help if you tell us which model number vga or which model laptop or pc it is
  2. you typically download drivers from the manufacturer's support website.
  3. plz help me to download vga driver for windows7 for compaq presario cq60 laptop.
  4. need the full model number theres about a 100 different sub models of presario cq60

    should be something like cq60-123ED

    or look here and pick your model

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/prodTopCategory?product=3768151&cc=us&dest_page=softwareCategory&dlc=en&lc=en&query=presario%20cq60&tool=softwareCategory
  5. may you help me to download vga for window 7 ? I need it now
  6. ]may you help me to download vga for window 7 ? I need it now
  7. help me dont sopport vga driver hp compaq presaria cq57
  8. i need the hp compaq nx9040 vga intel(r)82852/82855gm/gme gtaphics controller requite
    loatop
  9. inchuk said:
    hi, i cant install VGA from my divers CD, so i want to download but i dont know how, help me in doing this.


    i need VGA driver intel core 2 Quad DG41RQ motherboard :)


  10. Free download intel vga driver for my computer
  11. sam_66 said:
    plz help me to download vga driver for windows7 for compaq presario cq60 laptop.
  12. mcnumpty23 said:
    might help if you tell us which model number vga or which model laptop or pc it is


    i need VGA driver intel pentium(R)4 D865GKD motherboard :)
  13. mcnumpty23 said:
    need the full model number theres about a 100 different sub models of presario cq60

    should be something like cq60-123ED

    or look here and pick your model

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/prodTopCategory?product=3768151&cc=us&dest_page=softwareCategory&dlc=en&lc=en&query=presario%20cq60&tool=softwareCategory
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Download Windows 7 VGA Intel CD-Rom