Sign in with
Your question

It used to work

Last response: in Windows XP
February 28, 2010 7:36:34 PM

Hello,
i deleted something, to free up disk space now i have no sound and my son cant charge his i pod touch. please help

More about : work

February 28, 2010 10:08:54 PM

ito911 said:
Hello,
i deleted something, to free up disk space now i have no sound and my son cant charge his i pod touch. please help

Click on start then click on the control panel click on Audio and Sound see if you have a sound control panel if you don't you lost a driver also you could hold down Ctrl+Alt+Delete during start up an go into the set up menu an click on default configuration then click on OK then exit or if you have the driver disk load that it will load the drivers you lost if you don't have the driver disk you will have to go to the motherboard website in most cases they want you to buy a driver scanner that will up date all your drivers I have what is called Driver Detective it works great I just built a new computer an it even found up dated drivers they have a lot of scanners out there the reason I purchased Driver Detective is that they had an 8 day money back deal of course they all claim to be the best I wish you luck I had the same problems in the past Have A Great Day Chuck
m
l
March 1, 2010 4:41:41 AM

I'm not exactly sure what caused your sound to go out, but it sounds like an audio driver problem.

Regarding the non-charging iPod, I can't tell you what the problem is. My iPod charges fine, even though I don't have iTunes installed - it just charges through the USB port.

How exactly did you delete that "something"? Did you just delete random files, or did you proper uninstall programs?
m
l
Related resources
!