Hello, anyone here, or did I lose contact w/NG??

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

no posts since the 27th, that I see anyway. This happened to me before with
the RE NG on roadrunner, I don't see posts. anone there?? ^_^

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Well I saw this one!

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!

Inu-Yasha wrote:
> no posts since the 27th, that I see anyway. This happened to me before with
> the RE NG on roadrunner, I don't see posts. anone there?? ^_^
>
> Inu-Yasha
> Feh!!

There's not that many posts these days. I thought there would be a lot
more traffic on the group with the release of RE 4.

Inu-Yasha wrote:

> no posts since the 27th, that I see anyway. This happened to me before with
> the RE NG on roadrunner, I don't see posts. anone there?? ^_^
>
> Inu-Yasha
> Feh!!

THIS NG IS DEAD

"Benny Benassi" <BennyBenassi@gmail.cum> wrote in message
> Inu-Yasha wrote:
>
>> no posts since the 27th, that I see anyway. This happened to me before
>> with the RE NG on roadrunner, I don't see posts. anone there?? ^_^
>>
>> Inu-Yasha
>> Feh!!
>>

> THIS NG IS DEAD

I don't even think a shot of T-Virus could revive this place...

Adam T. Smith wrote:
> "Benny Benassi" <BennyBenassi@gmail.cum> wrote in message
>
>>Inu-Yasha wrote:
>>

>>>no posts since the 27th, that I see anyway. This happened to me before
>>>with the RE NG on roadrunner, I don't see posts. anone there?? ^_^
>>>
>>> Inu-Yasha
>>> Feh!!
>>>

>>THIS NG IS DEAD
>

> I don't even think a shot of T-Virus could revive this place...

Heh, is that what everyone wants though?
Most of the people coming here are intelligent, since only "the
privileged" know about newsgroups... "The Lesser" people know only about
internet forums, which are full of hate and abuse because of morons.

Then again Europe is STILL waiting for RE4, which is shameful!

I still have to finish MGS3 off yet though, so no complaining here :p .

--CW

"Computer Whizz" <old486whizz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Adam T. Smith wrote:
>> "Benny Benassi" <BennyBenassi@gmail.cum> wrote in message

>>>THIS NG IS DEAD
>>

>> I don't even think a shot of T-Virus could revive this place...
>
> Heh, is that what everyone wants though?
> Most of the people coming here are intelligent, since only "the
> privileged" know about newsgroups... "The Lesser" people know only about
> internet forums, which are full of hate and abuse because of morons.
>
> Then again Europe is STILL waiting for RE4, which is shameful!
>
> I still have to finish MGS3 off yet though, so no complaining here :p .
>
> --CW

I'm still waiting for RE$, 'cause it's out here in the US for the Gamecube,
but at $50 a pop, which I will not be springing for for quite some time.
Heck I won't even paay the $40 for Code Veronica X for the 'cube. Guess I'm
just cheap. ^_^

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

I have RE4 for gamecube and I can say that it is worth every penny of
$50.00.

"Alvin Carter" <nivla63@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have RE4 for gamecube and I can say that it is worth every penny of
> $50.00.
>
> "Inu-Yasha" <tjardine@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Computer Whizz" <old486whizz@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> before

>> > Heh, is that what everyone wants though?
>> > Most of the people coming here are intelligent, since only "the
>> > privileged" know about newsgroups... "The Lesser" people know only
>> > about
>> > internet forums, which are full of hate and abuse because of morons.
>> >
>> > Then again Europe is STILL waiting for RE4, which is shameful!
>> >
>> > I still have to finish MGS3 off yet though, so no complaining here :p .
>> >
>> > --CW
>>
>> I'm still waiting for RE$, 'cause it's out here in the US for the
> Gamecube,
>> but at $50 a pop, which I will not be springing for for quite some time.
>> Heck I won't even paay the $40 for Code Veronica X for the 'cube. Guess
> I'm
>> just cheap. ^_^
>>
>> Inu-Yasha
>> Feh!!

No argument from me, I'm just not going to pay that much, I don't have the
money to spare. ^_^

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Inu-Yasha wrote:
<snip>

> I'm still waiting for RE$, 'cause it's out here in the US for the Gamecube,
> but at $50 a pop, which I will not be springing for for quite some time.
> Heck I won't even paay the $40 for Code Veronica X for the 'cube. Guess I'm
> just cheap. ^_^
>
> Inu-Yasha
> Feh!!

I'd say so :p .
$50 is like £29 here, which is pretty cheap for a new game!
I think I picked MGS3 up for about that price - I don't know why.

RE4's been released here, but I've got £5 to my name until I get paid,
which is after my mum's birthday.... Great eh!?
Anyway, soon after that I can get the game - until then it's DEBT AHOY!1

--CW

> Inu-Yasha wrote:
> <snip>
>>

>> I'm still waiting for RE$, 'cause it's out here in the US for the
>> Gamecube, but at $50 a pop, which I will not be springing for for quite
>> some time. Heck I won't even paay the $40 for Code Veronica X for the
>> 'cube. Guess I'm just cheap. ^_^
>>
>> Inu-Yasha
>> Feh!!
>
> I'd say so :p .
> $50 is like £29 here, which is pretty cheap for a new game!
> I think I picked MGS3 up for about that price - I don't know why.
>
> RE4's been released here, but I've got £5 to my name until I get paid,
> which is after my mum's birthday.... Great eh!?
> Anyway, soon after that I can get the game - until then it's DEBT AHOY!1
>
> --CW

Lucky! I think RE4 is out here this week. I have it preordered online, so
any day now it should be arriving. I wanted MGS3 but ran in to a bit of
strife with maxing my credit card (and actually going way over the limit,
resulting in hundreds of dollars in interest and charges.) I'm keeping
myself amused with Final Fantasy X which I bought on a whim when it was
selling for about NZ$30 which is as pretty much cheap as games get. Funny
thing is, I hated the game when I bought it, but now I'm playing it up to 10
hours a day. I'm addicted. Luckily I'm off work for a month otherwise I'd
be showing up in a pretty sorry state =)

Wow, that got a bit OT didn't it?