which character would....

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

hey which character would u wnat to face in a dark alley of course it's
metaphorallicy speaking of course

-nemesis
-jill valentine
-ada wong
-albert wesker
-william g tyrant

"starskiller" <wingzero39.chris@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hey which character would u wnat to face in a dark alley of course it's
> metaphorallicy speaking of course
>
> -nemesis
> -jill valentine
> -ada wong
> -albert wesker
> -william g tyrant

Jill. She's not evil and not bad looking =)

Adam T. Smith wrote:
> "starskiller" <wingzero39.chris@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>hey which character would u wnat to face in a dark alley of course it's
>>metaphorallicy speaking of course
>>
>>-nemesis
>>-jill valentine
>>-ada wong
>>-albert wesker
>>-william g tyrant
>

> Jill. She's not evil and not bad looking =)

Yeah, me too...
Jill's just better than Ada as far as I remember - but I really haven't
seen the newer pictures of either.
They're both better than the newer Claire though :p .

Now who's the hunkiest? Nemmy or Will? :D

HAHA - from now on, Nemmy is called Lemmy as my spell-checker liked that
better!

--CW

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

ha ha very funny but in a word neither come think about they are both
tyrants so they are butt ugly