which character would....

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

hey which character would u wnat to face in a dark alley of course it's
metaphorallicy speaking of course

-nemesis
-jill valentine
-ada wong
-albert wesker
-william g tyrant
3 answers Last reply
More about which character would
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    "starskiller" <wingzero39.chris@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > hey which character would u wnat to face in a dark alley of course it's
    > metaphorallicy speaking of course
    >
    > -nemesis
    > -jill valentine
    > -ada wong
    > -albert wesker
    > -william g tyrant

    Jill. She's not evil and not bad looking =)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    Adam T. Smith wrote:
    > "starskiller" <wingzero39.chris@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>hey which character would u wnat to face in a dark alley of course it's
    >>metaphorallicy speaking of course
    >>
    >>-nemesis
    >>-jill valentine
    >>-ada wong
    >>-albert wesker
    >>-william g tyrant
    >

    > Jill. She's not evil and not bad looking =)

    Yeah, me too...
    Jill's just better than Ada as far as I remember - but I really haven't
    seen the newer pictures of either.
    They're both better than the newer Claire though :P .

    Now who's the hunkiest? Nemmy or Will? :D

    HAHA - from now on, Nemmy is called Lemmy as my spell-checker liked that
    better!

    --CW
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    ha ha very funny but in a word neither come think about they are both
    tyrants so they are butt ugly

Games Video Games