Displays manager

redhunter42

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
Hello,
I have got a warning that the catalyst control centre is not suported by the driver version of your enabled graphics adapter, please update yourATI grphics driver, or enable your ATI adapter using the display manager can you advise me please

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Have you changed your graphics card?
If So just disable the catalyst control center in "msconfig".

If not uninstall your graphics drivers and the application and reinstall both.

I think this message comes up when you have more than one vicdeo card in the system, I see it also on some or the systems I work on. OK to ignore the message. Maybe it will be fixed in a later release of catalyst.

Morkintash

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2010
If you want to update your graphics driver go to "Start" then click on "Control Panel."
After this locate the Icon "Device Manager" A window will open with a series of diffrent Devices on your systrem. Look for the Graphics Device Icon and expand it. In the expanded tray find the graphics card that needs the updated driver. Right click it and click "Update Driver." A small window with a load bar will appear. Your computuer will search for any updates to the graphics driver and intall them then prompt your for a system restart.

I don't have a ATI card, but updateing the graphics driver with Device manager works the same for any.