Vista save picture change folder max view

Status
Not open for further replies.

braddavid

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2011
Hello,
I accidentally changed the "Save Picture" to a max view and cannot change it back to a smaller size. It takes up the whole screen so I cant see the info I want to copy about the pic Im saving. Help!!
Brad David

braddavid

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2011
Tom's, that is the first thing I tried. There is only a max view icon in the top right corner. I put my cursor on the edge, on the corners, and the size won't change. I appreciate whatever you can tell me. Thanks very much.

gil777t

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011

Hi braddavid,
If you saved the picture as a document, in the form of a .img, open up your photo editor, select new folder. Select documents, select the image file and click add. Now you will be able to edit the photo as you please, and insert it where you want it.

braddavid

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2011
The easiest way is to right click on the taskbar on "Cascade Windows". NOw the save picture folder displays much smaller and you can resize it any way you want. Thanks for everyone's help.
Brad

gil777t

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011

Thanks braddavid,
I never thought to go there. :)

gil777t

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011

Hey Brad,
I fall victim all the time of over looking the the easy and simple ways of doing something, but thanks to your thread, myself and a whole lot of other people just got smarter! :lol: Keep posting the easy and sometimes not so obvious solutions, it makes life so much easier.
Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.