Switch off windows messages

Hi all,

how can I switch off the messages appering in the lower right corner
(couldn't connect network drive, no network connection etc.) of windows XP?

Thanks
Steffen

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> how can I switch off the messages appering in the lower right
> corner
> (couldn't connect network drive, no network connection etc.)
> of windows XP?
>
> Thanks
> Steffen

disable the network connections in the netork connections folder.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Basics-Switch-windows-messages-ftopict554547.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1761316