Zalman VF1000 LED VGA Cooler

Zalman VF1000 LED VGA Cooler

Now this product is worth your money, it will fit an extremely wide variety of graphics cards, installation is a breeze, price is good, performance in my situation was actually unbelievable.

I installed it on a 7800GTX, the stock cooler just couldn't seem to keep the idle temp below 44c and sometimes gaming, the load temps went above 65c, previously I had installed an Artic Cooling Accelero X1 on this same graphics card and its performance was worse than the stock cooler, so I switched it back to stock cooling.

I decided to take a chance on this Zalman cooler and I am not disappointed at spending this money, the Zalman is extremely well made!!!, GPU contact surface was mirror finished, came with a fan controller, Idle temp is now 35c and my gaming load has never yet exceeded 43c.

Anyone considering this GPU cooler, if it fits your Graphics card? Go for it! You will not be disappointed! Ryan

Heres an update, after the success of the first Zalman VF1000, I bought a 2nd to run on my SLI setup, and now my gaming full load temp is my old idle temp before the Zalman, Cool Eh!

Some reading of the beginning of this thread will be required to figure that out!

SLI definitely produces more heat inside the case but these Zalman coolers handle it remarkably well!

Kudos to Zalman! You make a fine product!!!!!!!!

For all those that celebrate it, Merry Christmas To All, And To All, A Good Night! Ryan

TRENDING THREADS