Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Ok, I've just purchased RE4 (PAL version was only released March 24th), I'm
in the early stages of the game and am abit curious about something. Does
anyone know, in order to get special things unlocked after you've beaten
the game, do you have to beat it on Normal, or can the game be beaten on
Easy and still be given awards etc??? I've tried to search on gamefaqs, I
dont know I might not be looking properly but I couldn't find the answer
to what I'm asking.

Wulf

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2005

airazRE wrote:
> Ok, I've just purchased RE4 (PAL version was only released March 24th), I'm
> in the early stages of the game and am abit curious about something. Does
> anyone know, in order to get special things unlocked after you've beaten
> the game, do you have to beat it on Normal, or can the game be beaten on
> Easy and still be given awards etc??? I've tried to search on gamefaqs, I
> dont know I might not be looking properly but I couldn't find the answer
> to what I'm asking.

As far as I know, you only need to beat the game to unlock the various
rewards. I don't think the difficulty level matters. In fact, if I
remember right, you don't even have a difficulty option the first time
you play.

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Hey Wulf thanks for the advice. At the title screen when I press start, it
does give me the option of Normal or Easy. I think I'm just being lazy
because I want to play on Easy, just to get a feel for the game before I
proceed to play on Normal and hopefully unlock some stuff. Thanks for the
help anyway, I guess I won't know whether rewards are given on easy until
I try :)