Sign in with
Your question

Transferring .jar and .tar files to Blackberry Bold 9780

Tags:
  • BlackBerry
  • Apps
Last response: in Apps General Discussion
June 27, 2012 9:59:47 PM

I am trying to install "Cell Tracker" on my BB 9780. I have downloaded the software to PC, used Winzip to unzip the files, connected to cell phone using USB cable. Everything moves over to the phone. I open BTExplorer, set permissions and downloads OK but when I try to "run" the app i get the error message "Uncaught Exception: Java.Lang.NoclassDeffound Error” or “error 907 invalid jar”. What is the problem here. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling numerous times and keep getting the same messages.

Sandi

More about : transferring jar tar files blackberry bold 9780

June 28, 2012 8:27:12 AM

Sounds like the application can't find a jar it needs. The version you have might not be quite right or there might be another jar missing.
m
l
June 30, 2012 4:39:40 AM

Rusting In Peace said:
Sounds like the application can't find a jar it needs. The version you have might not be quite right or there might be another jar missing.

I am not "techie"..are you saying the software is not right or am I not unzipping correctly?

Sandi
m
l
Related resources
July 2, 2012 12:54:12 PM

Could be either. Have you contacted the people who made the app or checked their FAQs or anything like that? Others may be getting the same issue as you.
m
l
July 31, 2012 3:34:02 PM

Roseyanna01 said:
I am trying to install "Cell Tracker" on my BB 9780. I have downloaded the software to PC, used Winzip to unzip the files, connected to cell phone using USB cable. Everything moves over to the phone. I open BTExplorer, set permissions and downloads OK but when I try to "run" the app i get the error message "Uncaught Exception: Java.Lang.NoclassDeffound Error” or “error 907 invalid jar”. What is the problem here. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling numerous times and keep getting the same messages.

Sandi

Hello where you able to solve this issue..... the same thing is happening to me.
m
l
!