Sci-Fi Channel grainy

Last response: in Home Theatre
April 9, 2005 11:35:01 PM

I'm using Time Warner in Orange County. Battlestar Galactica and
Stargate are really grainy. But the coming attraction graphics are
sharp. Does any one else have this problem? Thanks.

More about : sci channel grainy

Anonymous
April 9, 2005 11:35:02 PM

Scribner wrote:
> I'm using Time Warner in Orange County. Battlestar Galactica and
> Stargate are really grainy. But the coming attraction graphics are
> sharp. Does any one else have this problem? Thanks.

Why are you talking about the SciFi channel when it's not in High Def?
April 9, 2005 11:53:29 PM

Yes.
I think it's a very good point that a lot of SD satellite programs look
pretty bad on an HD tv. I have cable (analog) too, and some of the same
channels look better from cable.

!