Sign in with
Your question

Micor ATX case and power supply

Last response: in Components
September 19, 2007 1:20:02 AM

Hello

First post and question so go easy on me

I have an old SONY PC I bough at Costco like 4 maybe 5 years ago. Its a microatx case and from what I understand takes a similar Power Supply.

Without knowing the model of my SONY would this work?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/...x?Item=N82E16817338009

P4 2.66 GHZ...1gig Ram....120 gig HD....Win XP....Radeon 9800 pro (being replaced)

Thanks!

Zas
September 19, 2007 1:53:04 AM

Your link doesn't work for me. Comes up as a 404 error.
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
September 19, 2007 2:00:24 AM

Your link does not work. The URL is too long so it gets shortened.

When you want to post with a link do not use the quick reply box. Click on the PostReply icon to your left to get to the "advanced" posting screen.

When you are ready to post a link click the button to the right of "C/C++" button which looks like a chain link. Click and you will see "url" "/url" (the quotes will actually be brackets). Paste the link inside and it should work.

Best advice I can give is to measure your current m-ATX power supply and match it to the one you want to buy. I thought all m-ATX are the same size, but after recommending one to a forum member last year, the m-ATX PSU did not fit the m-ATX case. It was slightly smaller and the case wasn't one of those m-ATX case which uses a full size ATX PSU.

September 19, 2007 2:12:08 AM

link works for me, but thanks...I'll measure whats in there comparred to the one I'm looking at
a b ) Power supply
September 19, 2007 2:54:03 AM

You must have fixed it while I was typing 'cause your post is only 16 seconds older than my previous post.
!