Third mobo and cpu and still no post so frustrating

jessethompson

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
ive already posted about this issue once, and im sorry for posting again with the same problem. This build is driving me a little crazy. So here goes i have an asrock 970 pro3 mobo, amd phenom II x4 965be, kingston hyperx blu ddr3 1600 4gb 2x2 dual channel, xfx hd 6870, and corsair tx650 all brand new parts in an old antec case. i put everything together got no video no beep, but all the fans(cpu, video card, power supply, and case fans) are all spinning so i get mobo and cpu replaced twice. this time i put just psu mobo cpu and video card together on my table on cardboard box. still the same everything seems to be powered fans spinning but no display no beep. ive tried everything i can think of used my old power supply my old graphics card. reset cmos. one ram no ram i went through all the checklists and i just cant figure it out
sorry for the long post i dont mean to complain im just trying to give as muh detail as possible if anyone can help me i would be forever gratefull thanks

jessethompson

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
i dont have any other ram to try but i did just try it without cpu and the difference i noticed is that now i can turn off the computer by holding the power button where as before it would not power off unless i killed the power supply