Where can I find monitor drivers for DCL 24A?

Phoenix_Fury

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2007
I got this DCL 24A LCD monitor off newegg, but now they no longer link to it so it's like I got the last one in stock, otherwise I'd send you a link to what I bought.

I tried their website, and loaded this .inf driver file, but when I went to install it windows XP pro only gave me a choice of monitor drivers that weren't my model.
I'm starting to think maybe there aren't even drivers for XP for this thing, but it was designed for Vista. I'm not sure.

I tried calling their "technical support" in the middle of a wednesday, but I was sent to a generic answering machine.

The reason I really want to find the drivers is because I'm hoping the lack of drivers might help explain the washed out color, fuzziness in picture, and the tearing of images during fast paced games.
The reviews on newegg led me to believe this monitor was awesome, but it's starting to look like I made a mistake in buying this.

emp

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2004
If you are getting more than 60fps then you will see tearing, due to the fact that LCD's refresh rate is 60Hz. Try using V-Sync to correct that.