Resident Evil for Playstation?

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

I own the following RE games.

RE: Directors Cut
Re 2
Re 3
RE: Code Veronica

Besides Outbreak, are there any RE games for the Sony consoles that I am
missing? Wish I had a GC!

Wulf

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2005

Steve wrote:
> I own the following RE games.
>
> RE: Directors Cut
> Re 2
> Re 3
> RE: Code Veronica
>
> Besides Outbreak, are there any RE games for the Sony consoles that I am
> missing? Wish I had a GC!

There's Survivor. Then again, if you don't have it, you're really not
missing it.

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Thanks, folks. BTW, there used to be a girl down the block from me that
I was really stuck on from afar. Alas, she moved away. Never had her,
but I miss her.

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

In message <20458-4282AD7D-105@storefull-3276.bay.webtv.net>
KelticDreams1@webtv.net (Steve) wrote:

> I own the following RE games.
>
> RE: Directors Cut
> Re 2
> Re 3
> RE: Code Veronica
>
> Besides Outbreak, are there any RE games for the Sony consoles that I am
> missing? Wish I had a GC!

RE Gun Survivor 4 ('Dead Aim') is surprisingly good.

I'm not sure how good RE GS3 is, I've only seen some screenshots and
couldn't bring myself to buy a game that features a sleeping Claire
*dreaming* of what happened in Code Veronica.

Cheers,
Rob

"Steve" <KelticDreams1@webtv.net> wrote in message
>I own the following RE games.
>
> RE: Directors Cut
> Re 2
> Re 3
> RE: Code Veronica
>
> Besides Outbreak, are there any RE games for the Sony consoles that I am
> missing? Wish I had a GC!

If I recall correctly there is an original RE for the playstation, but then
I may be confusing the PC in here, Shows a scared sh*tless caraceter against
a wall with a BIG gun in his hands (color of cover is brown) [Nah, I
checked, and it seems to be a PC only game] but I believe there is a
pre-dualshock RE directors cut I think. And the PS2 version of Code
Veronica is Veronica-X. I have all of the RE games except the pre-dualshock
RE, and RE remake 0 and the RE2 & 3 for the Gamecube, (too much money). I
don't have any Survivor RE's after #1, because they are on-line games (or so
I believe).

My List:

RE-Directors cut dualshock PS1
RE PC
RE2 PC
RE3 PC
RE Code Veronica Dreamcast
RE Code Veronica X PS2
RE Survivor PS1
RE Remake Gamecube
RE4 Gamecube

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

In message <FVahe.17483$VH2.8841@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>
"Inu-Yasha" <tjardine@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> If I recall correctly there is an original RE for the playstation, but then
> I may be confusing the PC in here, Shows a scared sh*tless caraceter against
> a wall with a BIG gun in his hands (color of cover is brown) [Nah, I
> checked, and it seems to be a PC only game]

There definitely is a pre-dual-shock RE1 for the PS1, and there's also
a few re-issues too. At last count I think I had four plus the original
issue and DS release.

Some people collect stamps or beer mats, I collect re-issues for
games.... :eek:)

I think the character on the cover is supposed to be Chris Redfield,
but he lacks the STARS/RPD insignia. I reckon it looks more like Bruce
Campbell anyway, most probably it's another ploy to sell it as a proper
horror game. I seem to remember that RE1 didn't sell too well on it's
initial release, and then the word got around about how good it is.

Cheers,
Rob

Inu-Yasha wrote:
> "Steve" <KelticDreams1@webtv.net> wrote in message
>
>>I own the following RE games.
>>
>>RE: Directors Cut
>>Re 2
>>Re 3
>>RE: Code Veronica
>>
>>Besides Outbreak, are there any RE games for the Sony consoles that I am
>>missing? Wish I had a GC!
>>

> If I recall correctly there is an original RE for the playstation, but then
> I may be confusing the PC in here, Shows a scared sh*tless caraceter against
> a wall with a BIG gun in his hands (color of cover is brown) [Nah, I
> checked, and it seems to be a PC only game] but I believe there is a
> pre-dualshock RE directors cut I think. And the PS2 version of Code
> Veronica is Veronica-X. I have all of the RE games except the pre-dualshock
> RE, and RE remake 0 and the RE2 & 3 for the Gamecube, (too much money). I
> don't have any Survivor RE's after #1, because they are on-line games (or so
> I believe).
>
> My List:
>
> RE-Directors cut dualshock PS1
> RE PC
> RE2 PC
> RE3 PC
> RE Code Veronica Dreamcast
> RE Code Veronica X PS2
> RE Survivor PS1
> RE Remake Gamecube
> RE4 Gamecube
>
> Inu-Yasha
> Feh!!

My current RE games list is:

RE1
RE2 (copied)
RE3

.... Yeah, I know.
But I *have* had the following in my house at some time:
RE0, RE1, RE:CV, REmake, Gun-survivor (1)

I didn't think that RE3 came out for the PC? I thought it stopped at 2. :S

--
Tr0n²