Looks Like Metal Gear Solid

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

When playing Resident Evil 4, it didn't feel like I was playing a
resident evil game. Yes, there are zombies & the like to shoot at BUT
this game plays a lot like Metal Gear Solid. I kept expecting to see
Solid Snake in the jungle....lol.
What next? Zombies in a Metal gear game?

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

Lol, yep I think most who have played RE4 know exactly what you mean. The
game resembles MGS a lot, even when Saddler say's "...squash a bothersome
fly" or something like that, isnt that a line out of MGS (can't remember
who said it, it's the old guys...oh what's his name??). But yeh, next
time we might see zombies who use rations and bandana's lol.

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

On Sun, 15 May 2005 09:19:50 -0400, Single_Star@webtv.net (Bright
Star) wrote:

|When playing Resident Evil 4, it didn't feel like I was playing a
|resident evil game. Yes, there are zombies & the like to shoot at BUT
|this game plays a lot like Metal Gear Solid. I kept expecting to see
|Solid Snake in the jungle....lol.
| What next? Zombies in a Metal gear game?

I felt pretty much the same thing, especially during the Krauser
sequences =)