Update Error Message...!

Hello

I just did the latest Microsoft Update on July 3, 2005 and now I keep
getting an alert message via "Spy Bot's" SD Residence. You can view the alert
message at:

http://artisgraphics.com/alert

Should I approve it or not, and why? And why does it keep appearing?

Any information or help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Coastal Eddy

Allow it.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes