GPU-Z ?!

http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/SysInfo/GPU-Z/

GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.

Interesting
32 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. 1.3GTexel/s
    3.1GB/s memory bandwidth
    110nm
    RV370
    yippie
  2. even tells you the brand, fantastic.
  3. I tried it at work and it apparently doesn't like integrated graphics cards. Which is too bad since its much easier to get specs on a normal GPU then it is to get specs on the integrated chipsets. Not that there is much of a call for integrated cards, but it would be useful for helping those friends that didn't know any better and ended up with integrated video.
    Or maybe it just doesn't work on integrated chipsets on the PCs we have at work.
  4. meh doesnt even work on my comp, crashes instantly when I try to run the GPU-Z.0.0.3.exe file, tried two different mirrors for downloading... :/
  5. Works ok for me
  6. I dont get any of the texture fill stuff
  7. Cool, thx for the link Maz.
    And thank-you for when I break my card while I play the "see bigger numbers" game.

8. NICE! It gets info for my friends new HD2600 Mobility that I couldn't get using anything else. Plus I like the format. It makes it easy to read all the info.

-mcg
  9. Runs fine on my tower and Nvidia 7800gt but it doesn't want to run on my Asus Z71V laptop with an Nvidia 6600go.

-mcg
  10. runs great with my x1950pro
  11. Works fine for me and my current 7900GS; we'll have to see how ti works with the new HD2900 Pro when it arrives on Wednesday.
  12. It's a nice snapshot, but if you want serious information you have to use Rivatuner etc.
  13. Doesn't display info for my 8800GTS (320Mb) under Vista. Wonder if it could be a card problem...
  14. It's a beta release so it could be anything.
  15. I have seen elsewhere where it doesn't display integrated (intel specifically) or 8800GTS data, so it is a flaw in the program. It needs to display major temps and voltages in another tab to be complete. Btw, who are C.P. Technology? :heink:

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/e23ah

EDIT: Oh, the above is with version 0.0.2

This is with 0.0.3
  16. http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/6yxam - this is the SE..

0.0.4 - Getting a GTS next week...
  17. yes , its a very nice program
  18. Crashes here on XP running my 7900GTO OC'd.

:(

Cmon Wizzard ... do your stuff mate.

The concept is perfect and we want it up n running properly.
  19. it takes time... imo cpu z is a very useful program, so I'm hopeful that all the problems for gpu will be fixed
  20. Reynod said:
    Crashes here on XP running my 7900GTO OC'd.

Cmon Wizzard ... do your stuff mate.

The concept is perfect and we want it up n running properly.

Didn't Wizzard make ATITool too? hm, he never made a Vista capable version either...
  21. Valtiel said:
    Didn't Wizzard make ATITool too? hm, he never made a Vista capable version either...
    One more reason not to get Vista. List total - 1,345,291,382 reasons.
  22. Nice. I've always wanted CPU-Z to have this info. :D
  23. GPU-Z v0.0.5 now works on my 6600go although its still missing process info (110nm) that I can get through Everest. Its still nifty.

-mcg
  24. Give it time, give it time. It'll work exevntually.

Picked my 7950gx2 up as 2 cards which is just as it should be, awesome! Even 3dmark06 in Vista didnt pick them up as 2cards lols.
  25. It's been updated again (3rd time in 24 hours)
    version v0.0.6
  26. That is the way CPU-Z was in the early days. I guess the guy goes on programming binges.

But I just hate it now I know just how bad my card sucks.

2.8 GTexels/s
    64 GB/s memory bandwidth
    NV43AGP
    8Pixel /4Vertex shaders
    256MB

P.S. version 0.6 is working under vista now. Remember Chairman Bill says Vista sucks less now.
  27. Zorg said:
    One more reason not to get Vista. List total - 1,345,291,382 reasons.

Lets stop moving forward in technology altogether. :p
    Yeah vista sucks but I was young and reckless and now I'm banking on a miracle service pack to fix everything in the world and improve gaming performance by 175% over XP.
  28. Works for me with a 6600GT (has since version 0.0.3)
    Vista really isn't that bad, it's just harder to find options and menus. That's the way it was going from 98 to XP, and eventually you'll get used to it. Performance isn't that bad either. But the service pack should only make it better.
  29. nitrous9200 said:
    Works for me with a 6600GT (has since version 0.0.3)
    Vista really isn't that bad, it's just harder to find options and menus. That's the way it was going from 98 to XP, and eventually you'll get used to it. Performance isn't that bad either. But the service pack should only make it better.

word. Any ETA on that service pack by the way? or at least an educated prediction?
  30. azimuth40 said:
    That is the way CPU-Z was in the early days. I guess the guy goes on programming binges.

But I just hate it now I know just how bad my card sucks.

2.8 GTexels/s
    64 GB/s memory bandwidth
    NV43AGP
    8Pixel /4Vertex shaders
    256MB

P.S. version 0.6 is working under vista now. Remember Chairman Bill says Vista sucks less now.

Why, why, why does your card have more Memory bandwidth than my 8800GTS?!?!? (63.4 Gb/s)
  31. Valtiel said:
    Lets stop moving forward in technology altogether. :p
    Yeah vista sucks but I was young and reckless and now I'm banking on a miracle service pack to fix everything in the world and improve gaming performance by 175% over XP.
    I was going to collect all the posts and just add a :lol: . My problem is that Vista adds nothing really except DX10. We all know it could have been, and probably will be (hack), in XP. Not to mention the DRM etc. Vista is a money making sham by MS, as well as an opportunity to satisfy the DRM concerns of Hollywood and thereby control the channel, and additionally continue to be the OS of choice due to HD movies etc.

Don't be fooled, I'm not.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Graphics