RE4 Chainsaw Controller coming to PS2

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3634&linkref=html9

I've only seen one picture of this so far but already it looks much
better than the GameCube version (something about the bright yellow
just didn't look right.) I had planned on getting the GC version at
some point but now that the PS2 version is on the way I think I'll buy
one of those instead =)
2 answers Last reply
More about chainsaw controller coming
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    Oh man that's awesome but I hope the PS2 Resident 4 will be just as good as
    GameCube graphics. I'm definetely gonna get me one of those controllers
    :-)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil (More info?)

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:34:07 -0400, "airazRE"
    <samuel.team@nospam.xtra.co.nz> wrote:

    |Oh man that's awesome but I hope the PS2 Resident 4 will be just as good as
    |GameCube graphics. I'm definetely gonna get me one of those controllers
    |:-)

    I doubt the graphics will be anywhere near as good. PS2 hasn't really
    got the grunt. Now if it was PS3... =)

PlayStation Controller Video Games