Sign in with
Your question

How to open 2 separate Yahoo email accounts at the same time in Firefo

Last response: in Applications
July 12, 2012 12:36:40 PM

How to open 2 separate Yahoo email accounts at the same time in Firefox? I can do this in IE by clicking File | New Session. I dont see how to do this in Firefox. I have 2 email accounts at Yahoo. Id like to be able to check BOTH emails at the same time in Firefox, just as I do in IE currently, without having to logout of one in order to log in to the other.

How to open 2 separate Yahoo email accounts at the same time, without using an add-on or plug-in? I can do this in IE by clicking File | New Session. I dont see how to do this in Firefox
July 13, 2012 1:49:14 AM

I don't think there is an equivalent to New Session in Firefox. I don't think it is possible.
m
l
July 13, 2012 9:18:50 AM

I'd install the IETab add on that should allow you to effectively have 2 sessions in Firefox. After you install just open one account with a regular firefox tab then in the other use IE tab.
m
l
Related resources
July 28, 2012 9:35:52 AM

Where/how do I get this IETab that you mention?
m
l
a b È Firefox
July 30, 2012 7:22:56 PM

ctech said:

How to open 2 separate Yahoo email accounts at the same time, without using an add-on or plug-in? I can do this in IE by clicking File | New Session. I dont see how to do this in Firefox

ctech said:
Where/how do I get this IETab that you mention?

This is contradicting.
m
l
!